Discussion & Story Guidelines
- No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to ‘competitor’ websites will be deleted immediately.
- Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area may be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum.
- Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow users. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted from the forum after two warnings are issued by moderators.
- Harassment. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the forums.
- Adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted.
- Bandwidth. All images and signatures must be 500 x 500 pixels or smaller. Posts containing over-sized images and signatures will be removed.
- Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
- Disclaimers. Messages reflect views of authors of messages and should not be deemed as reflective of COIN’s position. COIN reserves the right to amend these Guidelines at any time.
- Notify us of objectionable material. If you feel that a posted message is objectionable, please alert the COIN Team [firstname.lastname@example.org]. If we determine that removal is necessary, we will make every effort to do so as soon as we can.
- Rule breakers. The COIN team reserves the right to take action against users who break rules. This may be in the form of warning, asking users to apologize, removal of posts or banning users. The action taken will be determined by the COIN team.
- The COIN platform is built in Word Press so is also subject to their rules and regulations.
*Based on Sample Forum Rules (https://www.wikihow.com/Sample/Forum-Rules)